Staffing service, also known as talent loaning, is called job placement in the province of
Quebec. This type of talent acquisition outsourcing has been largely employed by
companies all over the world. It involves entrusting all or part of the company’s human
resource management to a professional recruitment organization. Staffing mainly consists of two types of functioning: a time basis loaning or a project
basis loaning. The candidates are selected among existing employees or recruited by the
staffing agency. The employee, the employer and the staffing agency will sign, respectively, staff
dispatching agreement and staff dispatching contract, in order to regulate the rights and
obligations of all parties. During the staffing period, there will not be any personnel
affiliation between the employing company and the employee. The relation between the recruiting company and the staffing agency is considered service relation; the candidate who is been recruited and the staffing agency are observed under labor relationship, and it falls to pay for use relations between the being said candidate and the recruiting company.
1. A simpler human resources management: the employing company does not have to deploy specific personnel or department to manage human resource related work with the recruited and allows the company to focus on candidate evaluation and training. The necessary paperwork will be handled by the staffing agency, such as file opening and transferring, social security related process, etc. In the meantime, staffing agency controls the cessation or the renewal of the contract, according to the employing company's need. The employing company reserves its rights of recruitment.
2. The flexibility of employment: many companies undergo through business model shift following different marketplace or economical condition. Staffing service allows them to increase or reduce the personnel size accordingly, and without organizational restraining.
3. The cost minimizing: finding highly skilled and suitable employees can be time consuming and costly, by employing a staffing agency, the company minimize time and cost needed for hiring process and its afterwards managing. The flexibility offered by the staffing agency allows the company to adjust the salary standards, according to its own development, the cost-benefit of the position and the market average wage. The expenditure cost of employment drops significantly comparing to traditional hiring.
4. Avoid the loss of talents. The dispatched candidate's file is administered by the staffing agency. During the validity of the contract, legally effective restrictions have been established by the staffing agency upon the dispatched candidate. Thus, the employing company will not have to worry about talent loss. The irregular and unreasonable emigration of personnel will be largely contained. In the event of that matter, the employing company reserves the right to claim its damage according to the agreement with the staffing agency and minimize the lost.
5. Avoid personnel dispute: due to the nature of service relations between the employing company and the staffing agency and no direct labor relation with the dispatched candidate, he/she affiliates with the staffing agency. As employing company, this allows it to avoid personnel related dispute and thus saving time and energy to focus on company’s development and fulfillment.
6. Flexible and efficient service: through a staffing agency, all types of industry can get affordable, high quality and suitable service.